BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

April 2011

Oh my! i almost forgot i have one. (blog) 0:)

Anyway, i'm living my life to the fullest. I have a great fiance , wonderful family and a brilliant job. All Praises to Allah.

Since i have been so 'classless' for the past months, i decided to have my own getaway with my colleague in Singapore... so Singapore! here i come!! i don't want to think about work, i just want to walk, eat, play and have fun. oh my.. i can't wait. <3

my list has gone up, i believe since forever

1. I want one hundred stilettos!!
2. I want one hundred bags!!
3. more Baju kurungs Dresses. :)
4. Lose 5 kgs.
5. Eat Healthy.
6. Go Green, think Pink
7. More proactive
8. Get Toned
9. Design own dresses
10. More Fabolous! <3

and this is my second baby, and its a GIRL!!



i gave birth last year.:)

so see you bitches!
xoxo

0 comments: