BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

wishlist

Hello Pretty ladies

After Hari Raya, I really feel like i have gained a lil', and it is really freaking me out! *CryRealHard*
i have not been a good girl. *sigh*
i really need to get back on track, since i haven't reach my goal just yet. I think i need to weight myself tho i'm really scared to know the truth. (the UGLY truth) hehehe.. 

i must sweat again!! haha!

Anyways, i felt good this morning because I was cleaning my car. It was fun! i called it 'my fun fun fun exercise'. hehehe.. i wonder how many calories i have burned. :p

Neways, my wishlist for this month are :
- lose weight 
- decorate my room
- more shoes
- more bags
- more baju kurung  hee.. (my working attire)

*The ones that i highlighted in Red means Urgent. *dramatic me*

You know you love me, 
xx



0 comments: